Ogame Korrigan 69 Index du Forum Ogame Korrigan 69

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Like Action Bar Android

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ogame Korrigan 69 Index du Forum -> Public -> Problème Externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yusnay

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Action Bar Android Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Action Bar Android
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

It's not the menu that slides in, it's the main screen that moves away leaving only a tiny part of it on the screen. shareimprove this answer answered Dec 8 '11 at 14:32 Abhinav 20.8k83446 add a comment up vote 2 down vote You can build this application style using javascript, HTML5 and CSS3 like it shows this little library "jbackbone-mobile", and see this demo from any browser (device or desktop) shareimprove this answer answered May 9 '12 at 14:09 user1384812 371 1 Thanks for the link. I have also developed a double side navbar for a project (like Path on iOS: one on the right and on the left) using the native SDK. You can find many useful icons on the Material Icons page. Menu. Xamarin Menu Products Xamarin Platform C# on iOS, Android, Mac & Windows Visual Studio App Center Ship higher-quality apps faster with confidence Xamarin University Unlimited, live mobile development training All Products Customers Pricing Developers Support Developer Support Consulting Partners Consulting Services Contact Sales Resources Blog Partners Webinars About Xamarin Blog About Xamarin Sign In . Adding and Handling Actions Learn how to add actions to the app bar and its overflow menu, and how to respond when users choose those actions. And second thing, we can actually still interact with that main screen (otherwise I would have assumed that they took a screenshot in order to cut a tiny part of it to compose that view). // Invoke the superclass to handle it. All Rights Reserved. Skip to content. –Stephane Mathis Dec 3 '12 at 14:40 This is about android not html –Leon Armstrong Jan 3 '13 at 8:17 add a comment Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook android-ui android-side-navigation or ask your own question. –baen Dec 12 '11 at 16:23 add a comment up vote 4 down vote Almost everything except the photo taking parts is inside a WebView in the new FB app. I'll share my discoveries here once I find out more about this. For more information about specifying the API level your app requires, read Supporting Different Platform Versions. Using the app bar makes your app consistent with other Android apps, allowing users to quickly understand how to operate your app and have a great experience. –Amokrane Chentir Dec 8 '11 at 12:14 1 did you find a solution for this? –Thiago Dec 30 '11 at 15:21 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 3 down vote accepted I was looking for implementing the same thing and I came up with a solution that is good enough (or maybe is really near what they have done). Skip to content. navigation. Follow Google Developers on WeChat Browse this site in ? You requested a page in , but your language preference for this site is . How do you think this menu has been made? Do you think they have just played with the SlidingDrawer or is it something else like a ViewPager? Thanks! EDIT There is no way that it could be one of the two (ViewPager or SlidingDrawer). return super.onOptionsItemSelected(item); } } Previous Next Get started Next class Twitter Follow AndroidDev on Twitter Google+ Follow Android Developers on Google+ YouTube Check out Android Developers on YouTube Newsletter Blog Support Join user studies Except as noted, this content is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5. Take a short survey? Help us improve the Android developer experience.. And basically it's that! Quite simple and effective! EDIT: I've answered to a similar question here with some code samples, enjoy =): Click here shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 11:53 Communityf 11 answered Dec 11 '11 at 1:50 baen 3911310 Interesting idea Smile –Amokrane Chentir Dec 12 '11 at 8:40 You can check my other answer. * Required Fields Hooray! Full name * Email address * Company / developer name One of your Play Store app URLs What are you interested in?* What's new Games updates Android development Receive newsletter in English Arabic Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) French German Indonesian (Bahasa) Japanese Korean Portuguese (Brazilian) Russian Spanish (Latin American) Thai Turkish Vietnamese Add me to the mailing list. return true; default: // If we got here, the user's action was not recognized. rev2018.1.10.28332 . What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? Write Moby Dick, approximately Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? What's underused by Americans? What limits the speed of a car? more hot questions default . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . I have never done that before, but that might be a good occasion to do this. * You have successfully signed up for the latest Android developer news and tips. Contact Us Advertise Donate Disclaimer Our Team Terms of Use Privacy Policy Sitemap . OK, make this page visible . Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. For details and restrictions, see the Content License. navigation. Developers Design Develop Distribute Play Console Most visited Recently visited Results for . If you set app:showAsAction="ifRoom" (as in the example code's favorite action), the action is displayed as a button if there is room in the app bar for it; if there is not enough room, excess actions are sent to the overflow menu. * Required Fields Hooray! Full name * Email address * Company / developer name One of your Play Store app URLs What are you interested in?* What's new Games updates Android development Receive newsletter in English Arabic Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) French German Indonesian (Bahasa) Japanese Korean Portuguese (Brazilian) Russian Spanish (Latin American) Thai Turkish Vietnamese Add me to the mailing list 5a02188284
facebook chat app for nokia c2-01chat de facebook para samsung gt-c3510facebook find codecome togliere email e password da facebookprogram to steal facebook password freefacebook likes 301 redirect2h facebook chatfacebook photo collage appsi like it on the table facebook statusi have to open a facebook account

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ogame Korrigan 69 Index du Forum -> Public -> Problème Externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation